Monday, March 12, 2018

STYLE #1: SUMMER 2018 LOOK FOR GUYS

Summer 2018 is coming and I already feel the heat of the sun and my eagerness to travel and to swim. Getting ready in the summer seems at least marginally easier than getting ready for some style looks. And I know you will agree with me.

Last February 26, 2018 - is my first (travel) gala and swim mode with my family and friends. So I am totally excited for this experience and share with you my first summer ootd / style.


I Totally love the style of this printed tank! (Thanks for my sister Mae for the gift)
Top: Printed Thailand Tank 
Short: Yellow short by Banana Republic Ph.
Hat: Balongot Hat
Eye Wear: Addidas

 

With this simple style and look, I totally approved and love it!


Always remember with a sense of creativeness and confident you will conquer the fashion road!