Thursday, November 2, 2017

PASTEL COLORS PERFECT FOR THESIS DEFENSE

I was so happy with the outcome of our thesis defense the last time, and I can confidently state that this is it, the road to graduation day.

But one of the most creative things we have done is to dress in pastel colors for our presentation formal wear. Because I wanted my team to stand out and be distinct from other organizations.

My team mates' cool pastel colors ootds are seen here.



Pastel Colors: Light Green and Green, Violet, Orange, Peach and Blue





We used a few different pastel colors to create a soothing yet strong color palette.

For my clothing

Top: Violet pastel color long sleeves with silver bow tie
Lawyer gray slacks with suspender
Brown shoes
Adidas reading glasses
Skin fading + thick hairstyle


I also recommend this look for wedding themes, JS prome, debut themes, and more:)

Always remember that with a feeling of creativity and confidence, you will conquer the fashion route!