Sunday, July 2, 2017

SUMMER OOTD: TANK, CHECKERED SLEEVES, AND SHORT

Dress and stay cool when the sun is up and very hot. I am so excited to share with you, my comfortable ootd look.

This is my ootd when I attended last family reunion. To be honest, that day is so hot and I decided to wear something makes me comfortable and no worries about my pawis or get sweat. And to make my outfit cooler I tie checkered long sleeves around my waist so that it I won't look plain.


Always remembers guys make sure the flannel is completely unbuttoned before you put it around your waist. Because when the sleeves are buttoned, it’ll make your back area look bulky and it looks bad.


Top: Gray tank by Sunjoy
Sleeves: Checkered long sleeves by G-star Raw
Short: Black short by ISM
Shoes: Gray high cut shoes by Vans

Always remember with a sense of creativeness and confident you will conquer the fashion road!