Friday, March 11, 2016

YELLOW CAB IS HAPPY TO SERVE YOU AT THERE THIRD BRANCH IN NUVALI STA. ROSA LAGUNA


Nuvali Sta. Rosa Laguna is soon to be the next perfect spot for family bonding, hanging out with your friends and having a date with your love ones. So this is the reason why the Yellow Cab Pizza Co. is having their third branch of pizza store on this beautiful area.




 



Last March 5, 2016 I was luckily invited to come and join the grand opening and blessing of the newest branch of Yellow Cab Pizza at Solenad 3 Nuvali Sta. Rosa Laguna. I am excited on this day because I know everything will be wonderful, lots of happiness, and perfect day to make my own version of Yellow Cab Pizza.




 


 
Blessing and Ribbon cutting with yellow cab Big Bosses 


 NO BODY CAN STOP ME IN CREATING MY OWN VERSION YELLOWterificAB PIZZA! 

I really love pizza and sometimes if I have free time I make my own pizza at home, but this experience is the best because I am able to work with friendly Yellow Cab Crew and make my own pizza on this finest Pizza House in the Philippines.


The newest heartthrob pizza maker! hahaha joke lang : )
Before we make our own New York's Finest Pizza me and my co-bloggers undergo first in a short orientation and after that the first thing we do is put our hairnet and apron, second proper hand washing -The most important thing that every staff should do before they make pizza, third is we put gloves, fourth is to prepare the ingredients in making pizza, the fifth step is decoration time  "time to put the ingredients at the pizza dough". And last is to put my wonderful pizza creation in the big oven.  After a few minutes finally my pizza is cooked and ready to serve. ohhhh yummy! I am so excited to see my pizza. 

THE BEFORE AND AFTER

That feeling - GAWA KO IYAN and I am so proud on it.

 

This day was a super duper happy day for me because it was a great experience, it so nice that I was able to meet new friends, I am grateful to meet the nice, happy and hardworking Yellow Cab Crew and Management. And last is I will never forget this great moment that happen to me with Yellow Cab Pizza Co. Team! : )


 


 

Happy Customers!

So what are you waiting for my dear friends, visit and enjoy the new open Yellow Cab Store at Solenad 3 Nuvali Sta. Rosa Laguna. For your orders via delivery, just call the hotline 789-9999


For more details about Yellow Cab, check out their website and social media accounts:
Facebook: YellowCabPizzaOfficial
Twitter: @ycpizzaofficial

Instagram: @yellowcapizza
THEY ARE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU GUYS!